Search My Blog...

Tuesday 2 July 2013

Deal...

You can get a 10 day 'Estee Lauder' sample for free from any 'Estee Lauder' counter! Simply go to https://www.facebook.com/EsteeLauderUK/app_528798483801207 and enter your details on the voucher form then they will email you the voucher to print and take to your nearest counter to redeem the sample. Of course I did this and it was great, I went to my local 'boots' and shown my voucher to the lovely friendly woman at the counter. She started with some friendly chat, asked me how much coverage I like, wiped my foundation off that I already had on and as she could tell I was wearing fake tan asked if I wear fake tan often and if I wanted the foundation to match my tan. Because I told her I don't like to much so she got out 2 shades of the 'double wear light' foundation and used a cotton bud to rub a different shade on each side of my jaw line. She showed me the results in a mirror, the coverage was actually not enough for me so i asked for the normal 'double wear' yet again she happily got it out found the 2 best shades for me and tried it on my checks so I could compare them all. I chose the foundation I liked the best out of the 4 and she then did all of my foundation perfectly and when finished asked f I wanted bronzer or blusher so she added bronzer for me. It looked great when she was finished and I was really pleased. Then she got a small tub and put the foundation I chose in it, this tub did last about  days but depends how much you put on. She did not pressure me at all to buy the product like some of the sales women do,  I had to ask how much a  a normal sized bottle it costs and she told me about £27.It was a lovely experience and the sales lady was so kind and helpful but not pushy. I would definitely recommend you all do this it was great to try this foundation without having to spend £27, I will probably buy it when my current one runs out!


                                

8 comments:

  1. Wow, they should give away samples like this wear I live! 27 is a little high! i'm happy you had a great experience though

    http://themissore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah its great! Where do you live then? £27 is expensive but its worth it! xxx

      Delete
  2. Thanks for checking out our blog hope u will stop by again soon.
    I love this foundation i have used it for years!!

    Beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    Lx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I will stop by again! Hope you do too! I love this foundation too! x

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah it is really good you should try if you have time! <3

      Delete
  4. This is a great deal, Chloe, thanks for sharing! I've been meaning to try EL products for a while now--especially their concealer---and this deal would be a great way to ease my way into their line up of cosmetics.

    Brittney

    anotherbeautifulthing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah give it a try its worth it! x

      Delete

Please write you comment/message x